Alchemist’s Treasure
Shopping Cart
0.00

Alchemists have always been famous for their scientific curiosity and a genuine interest in dangerous experiments. Something came out on the first attempt to mix – this is how rare treasures appeared, and something had to be reused – which means that the value of the resulting products was low – these are consumables and supplies. The diligent alchemist put everything together and laid out the gizmos in the chest row by row. It’s time to open the dusty chest and get your hands on the treasure!

Game Store

  • Today a new chest will appear in the Game Store with many rare items and useful supplies. Hurry up to try your luck!
  • Please note:  in the last week of February, prophylaxis will take place on Wednesday, February 24th.
CategoryProductPriceLimitSale period
For luck Treasure chest Alchemy (1 pc.)
RUB 30
Not limited
February 9 – 24
(2 weeks)

* All items received during the promotion will not be deleted after its completion.

Alchemist’s Treasure Chest

Item Description

Name
Description
MP +79, Max. HP +625, P. Atk. + 10%, M. Atk. + 20%, chance of crit. Atk. magician. skills +20, STR / INT +3, fire resistance +30, dark resistance +20, chance and resistance to rigor + 50%, physical power. skills + 5%, recharge time -10%, damage reflection + 5%.
Active skill: allows you to use a skill that cancels the hold and for 5 sec. giving immunity to interference. Cannot be used in the Olympics.
The item can be changed.
<
Enchant Method> Use Scroll: Enchant R-grade Armor.
Double click to receive Sayha’s Talisman Ur. 8. The received talisman cannot be exchanged / dropped.
Double click to get one of the Ur gems. 3.
Double click to get one of the Ur gems. 4.
When synthesized with a Lv. 5 with a certain probability, you can get a large gem. Can be used with any Lv. five.
Used to upgrade the Radiance of the Heir.
Dynae should be taken.
Material for making the Heir’s Radiance.
Dynae should be taken.
Double click to randomly receive one of the crystals.
Material for making Dragon Weapons.
A rare mineral found deep in the mines of the Ridge. With its help, you can enhance / enchant an item, giving it power.
MP +59, P. Crete. Atk. / Strength Crit. Atk. magician. Skills + 10%, Speed +5, DEX / WIS +3, Resistance to Dark / Wind +30, Chance and Resistance to Petrification + 50%, Chance and Resistance to Confusion + 40%, Resistance to Dangerous Zones + 40%, Chance to Reflect Physical / magician. negative effects + 10%, the chance of reflecting magic damage + 10%.
Active skill: cancels the knockback / knockback effect, for 5 sec. gives invulnerability to confusion.
When equipped with two identical earrings, the effect does not stack.
The item can be changed.
<
Enchant Method> Use Scroll: Enchant R-grade Armor.
When equipped, the M. Def. +736, P. Def. +1126, MP recovery bonus +4, Atk. HP Recovery +8, Attribute Resistance +10, Damage Reflection Resistance + 14%. When equipped with the Talisman of Lust or the Golden Tree, additional elemental attack +50, resistance to all types of weapons + 3%. When equipping two talismans, the effect does not stack.

When equipping several of these talismans, the effect will only work from the talisman of the highest level.

<Method of Enhancement>
When combined with the Talisman of Seven Signs, you can obtain an Epic Talisman.
Double click to receive Destructive Energy (20 pcs.).
For 10 minutes. while hunting, energy consumption + 150%, bonus experience and SP + 150%. The effect persists after death. Recharge time: 9 min. Can only be used with 1 or more energy bars. Cannot be used in the Olympics.

Does not work simultaneously with the effects of the Scroll of Wind Freya, Scroll of Wind Maphr, Scroll of Summoning Dundee, Scroll of Emperor’s Growth, Scroll of Hot Passion, Wind of Energy, Wind of the Bard.
A reward for completing the task of the Head of the Anglers Guild Santiago. Used to upgrade the Seed Bracelet.
When used for 30 min. Attack by elements +70, protection from all elements +70, bonus of experience and SP + 30%.

The effect persists in the event of death. Recharge time: 5 min.
Cannot be used in the Olympics.
Double-click to get one regular-quality weapon of Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior, or Fafurion.
Used to level up gemstones through synthesis. Can be used with any gem up to level 5.
If the synthesis fails, the gem level drops to 1.
Double click to receive Fallen Angel Ring and Scroll: Enchant Fallen Angel Accessories (10 pcs).
Double click to get one of the following items with a certain probability: Book of Forgotten Power Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3. Allows you to use the skills Forgotten Power – Physical Attack / Magic Attack / Protective Armor / Vitality Surge / Elemental Defense.
Double click to receive Shilen Soul Crystal and Shilen Soul (10 pcs).
Material for creating an artifact. With its help, Artifact Merchant Alexandria in Giran can create the following items: Artifact – Damage Reduction in Immobilized State, Artifact – P. Skills, Artifact – M. Power. Skills.
A mineral that has been petrified by a creature’s physical or magical damage, or by the influence of an anomalous environment.
Can be used as a material during enchanting for R110 grade weapons. The higher the level of the Enchantment Stone, the higher the level of enchantment. To enchant, double click on this item or contact a blacksmith.
Double click to get one of the attack artifacts: Artifact – Phys. Atk. / M. Atk. / Speed. Atk. / Speed. Magician
Double click to get one of the artifacts of protection: Artifact – Phys. Def. / M. Def / max. HP / Max. MP.
Double click to get one of the support artifacts: Artifact – Experience Bonus / Artifact – Vampiric Rage Effect / Artifact – Speed / Artifact – Efficiency of Healing Received.
Double click to get one of the balance artifacts: Artifact – Phys. Atk. / M. Atk. / P. Accuracy / M. Accuracy / Chance P. Crete. Atk. / Chance Crit. Atk. Phys. Skills / Chance M. Crete. Spd. / Potion and Elixir Effectiveness / Damage Reduction while Immobilized / Fixed Damage Resistance.
Material for creating an artifact. With it, Artifact Merchant Alexandria in Giran can create artifacts.
Double click to get one high quality weapon of Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior or Fafurion.
Filled with the energy of the spirit. Due to its special power, it increases the level of accessories.
Available to characters level 85 and above. Double click to receive the Heavenly Talisman. The unsealed Celestial Talisman cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold at a personal store.
If synthesized with Talisman of Defense of 9th level or lower, you can increase its level. If the synthesis fails, the Talisman of Protection is not destroyed, but its level is set to a certain value. In this case, the Energy of Protection is destroyed.
New paints can be bought from the Paint Merchant in any city, as well as obtained through synthesis.
A stone filled with the wisdom of Einhasad. It is consumed upon learning each class skill.
Double click to get one of the large level 5 gems.

Contents of boxes from the main chest

Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive the following items with a 100% chance:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
one
No no
one
No no
one
No no
one
No no
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
one
No no
one
No no
one
No no
one
No no
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive the following items with a 100% chance:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
one
Well no
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive the following items with a 100% chance:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
ten
Well no
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive the following items with a 100% chance:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account
Qty
one
Exchange / Account
Well no

When you open the box, you will receive one of the following items with a certain probability:

Name
Qty
Exchange / Account

Leave a Reply